Visit our Facebook Page
· Each face takes approximately 5-
· Cosmetics and face paints are not recommended for children under three. If parents wish an under three year old painted they do so at their own risk. At my discretion I may paint on their arm or leg instead.
· If your child has sensitive skin and would like to be painted please ask for a patch test on their arm.
· Parents/carers must take full responsibility in allowing children to be painted, and if your child is being left at a party, please let the organiser of the party know if you do not wish your child to be painted.
· I am unable to paint anyone with sickness, cold sores, infections or any contagious skin condition. Sometimes it will be possible for me to paint an arm instead, but only at my discretion.
· I use a clean sponge on every face and change the water frequently.
· I will also only paint people who wish to be painted, and who are old enough to ask for what they want themselves.
· Paints can be easily removed with soap, water and a flannel. Baby wipes are not recommended as it could make skin sensitive.
· I will not tolerate any abusive behaviour.
· I take pride in keeping my face painting kit thoroughly clean.
Face painting is an excellent way to brighten up any party or event. It brings the biggest smiles to every age group and is a great crowd puller. I also offer special occasion paintings (Masquerade Masks, Pregnancy Bump painting etc).
Every face is a blank canvas for me to create a piece of art. I take so much pride in my work, with attention to detail and making each face unique.
I treat each child or adult as an individual when painting a design, looking at what they are wearing, what are their favourite colours and favourite characters etc.
I love the smile that face painting brings to everyone’s faces as I show them the mirror, an immense feeling of achievement!
I wanted my face painting business to be different and unique. You only see a face painter at a place where we see everyone is having fun, so taking that in mind I know that I want MK Happy Faces to be a company full of fun and happiness for the people of Milton Keynes and surrounding areas.
Hopefully you will chose to book me for your parties or events, and you will be guaranteed the highest level of customer service. I have nearly 20 years of work experience providing customers/clients with exceptional customer service standards.
I am Insured and DBS(CRB) checked and follow very strict health & hygiene routines. All my paints are hypo-
You will not be disappointed with any of my services I provide, as with every business there's always room for improvement so I always welcome constructive feedback to help me improve MK Happy Faces
To have a chat or enquire about a booking please call me on 07540 405580 or email email@example.com
You can also send us a booking enquiry form which can be found on our Contact page here >
We cover the Milton Keynes area and beyond, but if you are not sure, just give us a call or drop me an email.
MK Happy Faces
Sammie Barns, September 2014.
Hepi is a great face painter, she was so good with the kids that my son who never likes having his face painted actually let Hepi paint him. She is very friendly and professional.
Look forward to booking her next year.